Total Pageviews

Pages

Fallfest Half Marathon, Westminster, Colorado, September 23, 2017

Number 62

This blog post is about love. It will not be about my run on Saturday, which went just fine, thank you.

This blog post is a further testimony of the devotion and adoration I have for the woman I love more than anything in this world. I so cherish the special relationship and love we have for one another and I count myself a very lucky and fortunate man to have found my soulmate.

Many of you do not know or have not met my sweetheart. So, I will take this opportunity to tell you a little bit about her..... She is very loving and very caring. She is exceedingly thoughtful and intelligent. She is kind, very wise and exceptionally compassionate. But best of all, she loves me with her whole heart and I deeply love her with all my being! She has tolerated my weaknesses and she has embraced my handful of strengths. I truly adore and cherish her as she adores and cherishes me. Did I already say I am a very lucky man?

My writings about my half marathons have been fun. But it must come to an end as I no longer want to write about my exploits. I just want to devote all my energy and passion into my marriage and relationship with the most beautiful (inside and out) and wonderful woman in this universe. My new finish line is to strive to be the best husband I can possibly be, with God's help!

I can truly say, I am blessed beyond measure! I ran on Saturday, full of joy and love in my heart and mind.


I love you so very much, Holly Anne Hensey!!!

No comments: